Welcome: What are Clingons™?
Simple and easy to fit, these hard wearing, reusable eyelet clips instantly create a strong securing point, or eyelet, on any type of tarpaulin, canvas and synthetic sheet material, wherever you want, in seconds – no tools required, no damage to the material.
- Simple, fast and effective,
- The heavier the load the tighter the grip,
- Can be used over and over again,
- Can easily be repositioned in seconds,
- Made from reinforced nylon - lightweight, compact, strong and durable,
- Grips any hemmed, or non-hemmed, fabric up to 5mm thick firmly and instantly,
- Tested to support over 100kg,
- Quick release mechanism.
What can Clingons™ be used for?
- Camping and Caravanning - Quickly rig a canopy from any tarpaulin, secure awnings, or add extra fixings for guy lines and fly sheets on your tent,
- Boating - Replace broken or torn eyelets, or rig a customized cover,
- Banners - Hang banners without eyelets, or hems in minutes,
- Building - Secure skip covers, securing scaffolding tarps,
- Small Holdings and Gardens - UV stabilized Clingon clips can be used outdoors for securing netting, fleeces, crop covers or poly tunnels,
- Market Traders - Reinforce sidewalls, awnings, and stall covers,
- Marquees and gazebos - add extra tie downs, or replace broken eyelets.
For further examples of Clingon™ application, please see our Uses page